• Decide on your budget. Gifts don’t need to cost a fortune to be well received. Small well-tailored gifts can have just as big an impact as those costing a fortune.
• Make a list of all her interests. How does she spend her free time? Try and think of a physical gift or an experience that might go with each item on the list. And if she doesn’t have any free time maybe you can give her some of that. Can you offer to do some babysitting, for example?
• Can you solve a problem? Has she complained about any littles annoyances? Can you get something fixed or buy a kitchen utensil that will make life easier?
• Can you share or give an experience? Dinner for two (with babysitting for the kids if applicable) and a small present will always be well received. Or dinner for six with some of her best friends. Or maybe cooking lessons for her or some massage or spa vouchers for a bit of ‘me’ time.
• Don’t forget a card and beautiful wrap too. You might find it’s the words that you say rather than the gift you give that means the most. Nextra has a huge range of cards ranging from Cute to Funny to Heartfelt and Romantic. Or if you’re feeling adventurous there are always blank ones too. If you’ve given her a physical present, then taking the time to select some beautiful wrap and wrapping it neatly and carefully will always be appreciated.
The first thing is not to stress. Fathers are pretty forgiving and the fact that you …Read More
Plan well in advance to avoid the stress…Read More
Decide on your budget. Gifts don’t need to cost a fortune to be well received…Read More
First, decide on a budget.Read More
Get in touch with your local nextra store using the online form on this page.